“Digital Natives’ view technology as an environment, not a tool.” – John Couch, VP Apple Education.
This site will include educational tools for the integration of technology into the early childhood classroom. There will be editorials associated with selected professional articles that are related to instructional technology. A list of web links will be included for references to early childhood educational sites. Another list of professional resource links provides options for lesson plan development and ideas for resources. Scroll to the bottom to see the featured link of the month. Also, please complete the survey for my data collection.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Significant Postings from the Blogging Experience


During this blogging experience for my graduate class on technology integration, I have had a few posts that are significant to me. “Copyright or Copywrong?” was one that was spurred on by a need in my school. Since we opened in August of 2007, we had needed to created many policies and procedures for our school. Copyright hasn’t been addressed formally, so I was led in this direction. Another post that stands out to me is “50+ Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story”. I have gone back to this site often since making this posting. I have also referred it to others. My favorite professional article that I reviewed was “Integrating Instruction.” I would like to see more teachers using differentiated instruction.

No comments: